Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The big event

Well, we have finally had our bi-annual exhibition and I have spent the last couple of days setting it up here in my shop space.  It looks good but not as good as it did in the bigger space in town.  Still, its not half bad :)

I let James leave his one club today on the understanding that he find another closer to his tastes to be a part of.  He really needs to be out there and somewhat social just to balance the acres of time he spends glued to that darn computer!

Things have been somewhat mad round here and I can't really believe it is so long since the last post so I apologise for that.  However, things will get back to normal (if there is such a thing) now and probably not be as interesting either (but somehow I doubt that).

Anyhow, there should be some great photos coming up at the other site artfibredunedin.blogspot.com so if you want to see what I have been up to - go check it out.


Lake Hayes
Meanwhile I will find a photo or two for here :) The top one is us and the house.  The council has replaced the messy street planting since then so no more free rosemary.

viv in nz

1 comment:

Charlotte Scott said...

Love that house picture - a classic steepest street shot! And now I'm off to see if I can find images of your exhibition.