Saturday, July 14, 2012


I took some photos of the finished hot water bottle cover - it came out really interesting.  I made an I cord for the neck.  Amazing what can be done with a large number of ends. The whole thing is just double crochet stitches with a shell edge and at this point I am almost out of coloured ends. The second one will have to be made in the scrap ball of homespun which is also quite large thanks to the weaving ends from a friend.

viv in nz


Planet Penny said...

What a great way to use up lots of of odds and ends. Looks so pretty and cosy...

knutty knitter said...

I just knotted all the bits together and left the knots on the inside. I did finish the ones that showed at the neck :)